Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazyness!!!!!!

With the new twins and Michael going
On his mission and my birthday of course it's been so crazy here!!!!!!! Me and Tahnee get to go see Harry potter and the deathly hallows on November something and then I'm going to knotts scary farm this Friday!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!! I'm just praying I don't get to scared haha! And then Tiersha and Josh ate flying in next week sometime I don't know when though (sorry!) I can't believe I'm 13 going into high school next year what happened to elementary school when there was no homework and life was good? I have my first volleyball tournament on Saturday for 6 and half hours!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!! Our team didn't do so well last time but now that they have me and two other girls I'm praying we get second place or higher!!!!! Schools been doing good no detentions (yet) haha but I would have to say math and english is no doubt my worst subjects in school but my best and favorite class is choir hands down!!!!!! Well I have to go, so sad :( ;) haha bye

No comments: